Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday 2 June 2013

N Srinivasan will just step aside

N Srinivasan will just step aside from the day to day affairs of the BCCI which would be handled by Jagmohan Dalmiya till the BCCI inquiry on Gurunath Meiyappan is over. Jagmohan Dalmiya will be the chief of the BCCI Working Committee in the interim. 


Srinivasan on NDTV: 

It was a sports meeting and not about my resignation. I told the members I will not discharge my duties till the probe ends. There are no charges against me. No one asked me to resign in the meeting. The meeting was very smooth. 

Ajay Shirke is my best friend and he said he will let me know. Sanjay Jagdale too will let us know later. 

Regarding Dalmiya's designation in the board, I will get back to you on that.

Mr. N. Srinivasan announced that he will not discharge his duties as the President of the Board till such time that the probe is completed. Till such time, Mr. Jagmohan Dalmiya will conduct the day to day affairs of the Board. 

The Committee expressed full confidence in Mr. Sanjay Jagdale and Mr. Ajay Shirke and requested them to withdraw their resignations in the larger interest of the Board

No comments:

Post a Comment