Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday 9 June 2013

I’m innocent, says Raj Kundra

After a few hours of Rajasthan said co-owner Raj Kundra, who holds a 11.7 percent stake in IPL franchise will be suspended if the rate of the charges against him are proved, Kundra issued a statement saying that he would be deprived of its shares if “neither iota of wrongdoing is established
“against him.
Here is the full text of the statement:
In the past few days, it was very hard to watch what the media have come out with various stories related to me, in fact the discussion is about me is not entirely true. Or a version of twisted, misinterpreted or exaggerated to make it highly news worthy. I feel that my silence back fired. As a law-abiding citizen, I would like to state the facts for those who care about us, the cricket fans and everyone else in general. Read: Who is Raj Kundra?
Without hesitation, I can say that I have not done anything wrong, for which I need to have any regrets. After his arrest Players RR May 16 was a loud noise about alleged match fixing in IPL. Delhi police arrested some people then began a quick study. Because it was thought that the act of the matches was deeply rooted, it became necessary to have a full probe. For the purposes of the investigation, the police Delhi interacted with a large number of people who may have information.
As a shareholder in rubles investigation team of the Delhi Police felt it necessary to interrogate me, too. After receiving information that the police had specific questions that will be put to me, I volunteered as a law-abiding citizen to respond positively to the call. Needless to say, I have satisfactorily answered the questions put by the police and, accordingly, they allowed me to leave after my interrogation. However, as in the case of developing in its process, it may become necessary for the police to ask me more.
In the interest of fairness, it is important that I am available in India. As such I voluntarily kept my passport with the police and also assured of my full cooperation. Delhi police themselves had no complaints in this regard, and they have already stated this publicly in the media.
However, unfortunately, some of the misconceptions prevalent in the minds of some people, which causes the most undeserved hardship for me and my family. I would like to clarify this statement, I did not do wrong, and I myself would love to know the whole truth. It may also be clear that, since I am a minority shareholder have no involvement in the day to day running of the franchise.
I’ve always remembered that the franchise adopts a policy of zero tolerance for betting spot fixing or match-fixing, and I fully and wholeheartedly support the same. As for my own alleged act or omission, then, I repeat that I am innocent, and in any case I would like to make it quite clear that, if not in the least because I do finally established against me, I would without hesitation Take my share in the franchise. Kundra suspended if found guilty: Rajasthan
Before concluding, I would like to thank all those who continue to stand by me and my family in times of trouble. I have not done anything wrong: Kundra

No comments:

Post a Comment